· Manuals, when available, can be shipped to early workshop registrants.
· If you pay by credit card, you may Fax the completed registration form to (310) 745-2061 or submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Repeat-of-workshop Policy: If you have taken the workshop previously, you may re-enroll by paying 75% of the current workshop registration fee, which includes the latest manuals.
· Any cancellation of a workshop must be made 15 days before the first session, and is subject to an automatic 15% processing charge that will be deducted from the refund of the registration fee. No refund for the workshop will be issued after that.
· There will be no refund for the manual once it has been shipped and delivered.
Changes to Schedule
· We will do our best not to make any changes to the schedule. However, there may be a possibility of a needed schedule change. In the event of a schedule change, all participants will be notified well in advance.
· Registrants assume the responsibility of calling the office to find out if changes have occurred if they are absent.
· BYA issues nametags to all workshop registrants. It is required that you wear the nametags as proof of a paid registration. If you are not wearing your nametag you will be asked to show identification.
Hours of Operation
· All classes are from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
· Morning Breaks are normally from 10:30-10:45 a.m., and Lunch Breaks from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 p.m. Afternoon Breaks are from 2:30-2:45 p.m.
General Information and Disclaimer
The material contained in the review manual is for your personal use only. It shall not be reproduced, in any form, without the prior written consent of BYA Publications, Inc. Also you shall not quote any portion of this material without specifically referencing the source. In addition, it is understood that no warranty as to the accuracy and reliability of the solutions is expressed or implied by the editors, nor BYA Publications.